Where can I report those corrupt practices in government transactions that came to my attention?

You may report through our COA Citizens’ Desk Reporting System (CDRS) via www.cdrs.coa.gov.ph. CDRS is a tool to efficiently receive, record and monitor the queries, complaints, requests and reports on allegations of fraud, waste or mismanagement of public funds. We utilize this Helpdesk using a support ticket system through CDRS. You may open a ticket thru:

  1. Web. Send inquiry, thru our official webpage online.
  2. Mail. You may also send to our Email at [email protected].
  3. Mobile. Use COA Official APP and submit your queries and concerns.

You may also use the 8888 Citizens’ Complaint Center by calling number 8888, sending SMS to 8888, or via www.8888.gov.ph.

Scroll to Top