Can installment payments for settlement of disallowances be allowed when the person liable retires, resigns, or is otherwise separated from the service?

No. The disallowance should be settled in full. The person liable may execute an undertaking authorizing the application of his remaining salary, accrued leave credits and other separation benefits to satisfy the deficiency.

Scroll to Top