How do we request for documents/records/reports/decisions or other information?

Section 4.2 of COA Circular No. 2013-006 dated 18 September 18 2013 provides that any person who wishes to obtain any document/record/report or other information shall, by himself or through his authorized representative, or by mail, accomplished and file a request using the prescribed Request Form (RF) as attached in the circular, and subscribed and sworn to before any of the officials or employees of the Commission who are authorized to administer an oath.

Scroll to Top