How to report for loss of accountable forms in the custody of the collecting officer?

Any loss of accountable forms in the custody of collecting and property officers shall immediately be reported by the accountable officers concerned to their respective chiefs of offices or heads of government entities who, in turn, will at once issue a circular or notice of such loss for the information and guidance of all collecting and disbursing officers, provincial, city and municipal treasurers, bureau, provincial and city auditors and other concerned in preventing against the possible fraudulent use of such accountable forms. The notice to be issued shall specify the kind, quantity and inclusive serial numbers of the lost accountable forms and the place or places where, and approximate date or dates when, the same were lost.

Scroll to Top