How to request for copy of documents already submitted to COA Audit Team?

Any person who wishes to obtain official documents/records/reports in the custody of the Commission shall, by himself or through his authorized representative, file a request using the prescribed Request Form and follow the procedures contained in COA Circular No. 2013-006 dated 18 September 2013.

Scroll to Top