If I do not agree with the decision of the director on my appeal, what should I do?

The party aggrieved by a decision of the Director may appeal to the Commission Proper by filing a Petition for Review.

(Section 1 and 2, Rule VII, RRPC)

Appeal shall be taken by filing a Petition For Review in five (5) legible copies, with the Commission Secretariat, a copy of which shall be served on the Director who rendered the decision. Proof of service thereof shall be attached to the petition together with the proof of payment of the filing fee prescribed under these Rules.

(Section 2, Rule VII, RRPC)

Scroll to Top