How can I pay for the filing fee of an appeal on a disallowance issued against me?

Pursuant to Section 5 , Rule IX of the 2009 RRPC, as amended by COA Resolution Nos. 2008-005 dated February 15, 2008 and 2013-016 dated August 23, 2013, payment of said appeal fees shall be made at the Cashier of the respective COA Regional Office or at the COA Central Office.

If not practicable, payment may be made through postal money order payable to the respective COA Regional Office. Proof of payment of the required fees shall also be attached to the Appeal Memorandum