What identification documents do I need to present when requesting for documents/records/reports/decisions or other information?

The requesting party shall submit duly accomplished RF and a photocopy of at least two of the following IDs:

  2. TIN/Pag-IBIG/PhilHealth ID;
  3. Passport;
  4. Driver’s license;
  5. Student ID;
  6. IBP ID;
  7. Voter’s ID;
  8. Current Office ID;
  9. Senior Citizen’s ID;
  10. PRC ID.

(Reference: Section 4.2.5 of COA Circular 2013-006) 

Scroll to Top