What is Request for Write-off of Dormant Receivable Accounts, Unliquidated Cash Advances, and Fund Transfers of National Government Agencies (NGAs), Local Government Units (LGUs) and Government-Owned and Controlled Corporations (GOCC)?

The process of derecognizing the asset account and the corresponding allowance for impairment from the books of accounts and transferring the same to the Registry of Accounts Written off (RA WO). This does not mean condoning/extinguishing the obligation of the accountable officer/debtor.

(COA Circular 2016-005 dated December 19, 2016)

Scroll to Top