What will I do if I receive a ND from COA?

A person aggrieved by a disallowance may file an Appeal Memorandum to the Director who exercises supervision over the audited agency, or in case of a disallowance resulting from a special audit, to the Director of the Cluster /Office that conducted the special audit, within six (6) months from receipt of the ND.

Scroll to Top