When and where can I file an Appeal from ND?

The ND shall be settled within six (6) months from receipt of the ND by the persons liable. Any person aggrieved by a disallowance/charge of the Auditor may file an Appeal Memorandum to the Director who exercises supervision over the audited agency.

A disallowance or charge not appealed within the period prescribed shall become final and executory.

Scroll to Top