Where can I file complaints, requests and reports on allegations of fraud, waste or mismanagement of public funds?

Complaints, queries and requests can be filed at the COA Citizens’ Desk Reporting System (CDRS). COA utilizes this Helpdesk using a support ticket system through CDRS. Concerns can be communicated via online webpage at https://cdrs.coa.gov.ph/, email at [email protected] or download and use the COA Official App.

Scroll to Top