Where can I file Money Claims?

The Commission Proper shall have original jurisdiction over money claim against the Government. The petition shall be filed with the Commission Secretary, a copy of which shall be served on the respondent. Proof of service of the petition on the respondent together with proof of the payment of filing fee shall be attached to the petition.

Scroll to Top