Where can I request documents that are in the custody of COA?

For documents/records/reports/decisions or other information known to be in the custody of a specific Audit Team, Central or Regional Office, the request shall be filed before the Supervising Auditor or the Audit Team Leader concerned, using the prescribed Request Form, in accordance with COA Circular No. 2013-006 dated September 18, 2013.

Scroll to Top