Where to file money claims against a government agency?

A money claim against the government shall be filed directly with the Commission Secretariat. (Section 2(a), Rule VIII, RRPC)

Excluded from the original jurisdiction of COA over money claim are repayment of just compensation arising from: (i) final and executory judgments of the courts in expropriation proceedings; and (ii) the exercise by the Government of the power of eminent domain but the amount of compensation has not yet been finally determined by the courts in expropriation proceedings.

(COA Resolution 2021-040 dated 20 December 2021)

Scroll to Top