Who can request for documents/records/reports/ decisions or other information issued by COA?

Any person who wishes to obtain any document/record/report or other information shall, by himself or through his authorized representative, or by mail, file a request using the prescribed Request Form (RF) which can be downloaded from the COA website (www.coa.gov.ph)

Scroll to Top