Who may file the Request Relief from Accountability due to fortuitous events or natural calamities, or due to acts of man; theft, robbery, arson, etc.?

  • Persons who are accountable for government funds and property which were lost and/or damaged without negligence on their part in the custody thereof.
  • Representative of the Accountable Officer
Scroll to Top